Tilt Beta Testing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flip Relative objects should have a visual indication of the fact that they adhere to their own ruleset

Go down

Flip Relative objects should have a visual indication of the fact that they adhere to their own ruleset Empty Flip Relative objects should have a visual indication of the fact that they adhere to their own ruleset

Post  morganw Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:21 pm

In many levels I have found myself playing through trying to remember exactly which drops will be flip relative based solely on trial and error and memory. This makes it difficult to plan strategies to go for multipliers by catching only goal drops. I have only played through some of the earlier levels, and even though I know that I am going to end up winning in a level I feel like this adds a level of frustration that isn't necessary. It isn't the frustration that a mechanic like this should evoke in me (which I see as frustration of not being able to outsmart the level design), but the frustration of never knowing exactly what will happen on a drop to drop basis if I flip from side to side.

I think having a stroke or hue of a specific color drawn around flip relative drops would help to alleviate this issue.

morganw

Back to top Go down

Flip Relative objects should have a visual indication of the fact that they adhere to their own ruleset Empty RE: Flip Relative objects should have a visual indication of the fact that they adhere to their own ruleset

Post  Dom Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:16 am

Good point here. We will look into this for future releases. Thanks.

Dom

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum