Tilt Beta Testing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When introducing a new drop, perhaps an introductory screen?

2 posters

Go down

When introducing a new drop, perhaps an introductory screen? Empty When introducing a new drop, perhaps an introductory screen?

Post  ziPPer Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:28 pm

I find that when a new drop (such as the flip) is introduced, I can't remember back to the plethora of items from the very first introduction and would like something that says, "Hey! There's something new here! Pay attention!" Otherwise, I have to suspend the game to figure out what's going on which feels very unsatisfactory. Sad

ziPPer

Back to top Go down

When introducing a new drop, perhaps an introductory screen? Empty Re: When introducing a new drop, perhaps an introductory screen?

Post  Nicole Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Great feedback!
There's a lot of drops and the plan is for some to shift their behavior slightly. Most will stay the same. We could do a better job at the start of the scene to introduce them. It's possible that we have too many types of drops in the first scene (level 1-5).

We may not be able to add an intro screen for v1, but a set up at the start that really features that drop will help.

Thoughts?

\o/
Nicole

Nicole

Back to top Go down